It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Sleepy, Chilly, Catty

It has cooled down to what I think is Florida Winter .. but my air conditioner went on at around
4-5:00 am and we were freezing until I got up at 6:00 am and turned it off.
I thought it was off anyway ... I am going to learn the ABCs of Florida air conditioning today.

I only used to get up at 5 or 6 am when I was going to be leaving for an airport .. or if the baby woke up for a bottle.
Look what my life has come to ~

We have a change of scenery , of a sort.
Dark grey skies , wintery looking .. I don't mind.

TGIF ....what are your weekend plans ?

3 comments:

  1. The weather turned overnight. I got out EARLY for groceries, and got home just as it starting sleeting. Tomorrow night is the Christmas Tour of Homes - hopefully the weather will cooperate. Going to put on some Christmas movies: Elf, Meet Me in St. Louis, Christmas in Connecticut, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, etc... Making a pot of chicken and sausage gumbo and garlic bread tonight (I was born and raised in Louisiana).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laying low mostly....maybe a drive to find some fresh, clear air.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lipari, gumbo sounds so perfect to me right now, it is so cold ! and grey and damp. Perfect gumbo weather.

    Linda ... fresh air is a Good Thing :)
    I get mine by walking over to the mailbox ... which is by the entrance to where I live but a nice walk from where my home is. .

    Today I walked around a large Publix supermarket and that was nice ... it is really cold out ! I am shocked !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger