It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Plans

What a day !
I was all prepared, in my mind, for a stormy day or at least a day that threatened to look stormy.
We had bright blue skies and no clouds , dry, sunny and not too hot .. I like it !
The cats like it too ... perfect cat  nap weather, lolling on the chair with mama weather, grooming  one's leg for at least 15 minutes weather ...  a good day.

I hear rumblings about storms and things that make a person   anxious but so far no real worries .. Friends are getting ready to move back to NY .. selling a home .. with a hurricane aimed at them.
How inconvenient is that ! ?

I got an offer today .. the kind I love to get.
Someone said , come stay at my house ... I won't be there, you will have the place to yourself .. bring the cats .. no problem ... 
Well, the only problem would be mine ..  that place is a bit far away ...
I really want to do it ... I can go for a week or 6 months ... suddenly life has become full of choices and all of them fun .. or at least exciting ..

As luck would have it .. I have something else cooking so the offer might have to be held on to ... take a Rain Check ..
Let me get this other thing settled then we can talk about how long the cats and I can plan on being away ..


 Plans .. I love making plans and having plans .. although, you know what they say ..
You plan and you plan, then Life happens ...

1 comment:

  1. Ah, a little change of scenery, a bit of an adventure... I'd jump on that :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger