It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Stay Safe ....

There is a Hurricane coming then I hope we will be free of Hurricane talk for a long time.
I had forgotten how anxious and threatened you can feel when a huge storm that you cannot control or run from, is on its way .. then it hits .. then the news tells you and shows you all the damage and destruction.
One of the very good reasons I had for not wanting to live in Florida again.
I never learn.

This photo is just amazing .. I have a fondness for Cloud photos. I like taking them but this one is so amazing and in black and white which I had not considered .. When our storms are over and I can feel safe stepping outside, I will give some black and white photos a try.

I hope everyone who is down here in the South stays safe and snug and dry.
We can trade Hurricane stories in a couple of weeks ... when we are over the trauma of it all.

Stay safe, be careful ... Take care .. C

2 comments:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger