It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday with the Cats

 Todays Thought is ...

I wish Life had a DELETE Button and a BLOCK Button .

You just never know when you will need one and they are so good to have .

Spam mail - Delete

An email from an idiot  - Delete & Block.

Easy peasy  ..

So onto the Fun Button of the day ...

My tooth broke ... I am not in pain but there is a dentist visit in my future.
It was grey and gloomy and relaxing and quiet ... until the tooth broke and the idiot emailed me.

Cats have been napping, seriously napping .. I should have napped more and stayed off the computer.
The weekend is here. Every day for me is sort of a weekend day ... except Sundays when things are closed, they are all the same.
Now there won't be a dentist working either .. oh joy.


Onto more cheerful stuff ...

Minette does not have a toothache.
Merlin loses teeth because he is so old but he still managed to gain weight which makes me so happy.
When I got him he was so very thin and light. Now he has heft to him .. he isn't so fragile feeling ..
And then there is Honey .. Honey has all the heft you could ask for.
She is a Big Girl. with a tiny girl meow and I still laugh when I hear her.

They have been informed ... yes, I told them to Come here and sit down, I have something to tell you.


and they looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and sat down ... Merlin lay down .. seconds later, Merlin snored.

I told them we are going to pack and go back home to New York.

Honey raised her paw ...
I said, "Yes Honey"?
She wanted to know when dinner would be ready.

Merlin got more comfortable  and snored a little.
Minette went back outside to be a Lookout for the Great Gecko  Catching Contest.
Little does she know there are no geckos within her reach .. they might be lizards but they aren't that stupid..

So that is Friday at my house ...
I know, you wonder how I manage to deal with so much excitement .. it is a secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger