It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Loll around

It is Sunday.
The cats and I are lolling about the house .. having gone over earlier today to feed and water the kitties at my daughter's house- she is living it up in a fancy hotel somewhere that is a bit more fun than Florida.
I am listening to the weather forecasts and dreading hearing the word
H u r r i c a n e.
This is the reason I want to move back North.
I am unable to cope with hurricanes and tornadoes and well, most things .. like the snake that was headed towards my door, the cats were so excited, I was not.
I managed to steer it back to the woods ...  it was harmless, I knew that , but still, it was a very long snake !!!
What if it had been an alligator ?
So .... friends and relatives are traveling, cats and I are lolling about and thinking of what would be good for dinner ... delivered .
What are you doing this  weekend ? Has it been fun ? Weather co-operating ?
Doing a lot of lolling ? cooking ? eating ?
I hope you are doing a lot of laughing ... kissing ... playing ..lolling.








3 comments:

  1. I dread hurricane, too. Fortunately the area I lived in Florida was not hit hard while I was there.
    What a cute tummy picture! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great weekend!
    Vivian for a sleepover...celebrated my sons 40th at a Mexican restaurant!
    Since then, drowning in rain....buckets of it....wish it would stop!
    Thanks for asking....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger