It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

If you don't hear from me ...

Just in case you don't hear from me tomorrow or ...
We are going to have  a big storm.
Joy joy ...
What annoys me is .. I have nowhere to hide. There is a forest a few feet from the back of my home. There are no storm shutters on any windows or the wall of glass doors.
The cats refuse to practice storm preparedness drills.
Honey was willing to be the cat that got carried but then Merlin grumbled something about old men going last ... so here we are .. not even a hurricane but " strong damaging winds and heavy rain."
Ugh !!
You know what this means ....

6 comments:

  1. It will pass as all storms do and I hoüe you'll be safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am madly cleaning house ... nothing like scrubbing a bathtub to take your mind off of stormy weather :)
    Thank you Sabine !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe Candice. Like you, I get really stressed in bad storms having been through many hurricanes in the past and had much property damage during two of them. I'm not on the coast even but sometimes those storms take left and right turns when they shouldn't!
    Hug up with the kitties.
    Mary -

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far just hard rain and right now, no wind at all. are I hope it is over already ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. High winds are forecast .. the landlord was here and told me not to worry. Why not ? I worry very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is time to move again. Somewhere that there are no hurricanes. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger