It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, April 3, 2017

Clouds in the Sky

You would have thought I had never seen a cloud or even the sky before, the way I went on and on about them when we lived in Buenos Aires.
I still say ... I have never seen skies so blue and so vast ( of course the vast came from the fact that we were in a very flat part of the country where you could just seen on and on forever ) .. every day, vast blue skies ... the bluest blue and when there were clouds, they were large ... I became an avid Skywatcher lol not to mention, photographer.

In the coming weeks, be prepared, there will be more Buenos Aires skies to look at ..

Right now, I am sitting next to a large window on the second floor, with a pine tree forest outside, and as far as I can see, cloudy skies. Now and then a break in the clouds will let a flash of sunlight through .. reminding me that it might not be blazing out there now but it will .. soon ..

I must admit, a cloudy day is nice. I mean, if you have the same pretty blue skies with nothing but sunshine every day - it gets boring.
Buenos Aires had a rainy season, otherwise, the photo above was what you get ... that and no clouds at all.

I liked that  ... a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger