It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday

Those eyes ! I love this cat. I love the photo, the colors and the cat .. purrfecto ~

Monday news:
Papers signed, taxes paid, agreements made.. hissy fits dealt with .. more lists made.

The house is sold.
I should be out of here in 30-60 days.
Movers are being interviewed, today was awful.
Scratch that one off the list.

The tree continues to lie in the yard.

Certain people continue to annoy me and disappoint me and spoil what should be good days.
Certain people have no idea how this will come back and bite them ..

I look forward to saying goodbye to freezing cold weather and isolation.
I look forward to new beginnings and perhaps a visit to an old beloved place .. old friends and good memories. .

The cats ... Merlin continues to be a sweetheart. He just sleeps .. he has his favorite spots.
When I pick him up he sometimes mutters then starts purring .. he is big and heavy and seems quite content.
Minette and he have become best friends , she looks jealous now and then so she gets a bit of extra attention, snuggles etc. After all she is still just a little girl. This was all very sudden for her. But she is so sweet, she will be fine and Merlin loves her .. they talk sometimes ..
They also, both sleep on the bed with me ..

I kind of shy away thinking about taking that trip alone, managing everything with no help .. I know I can do it, I just dread it in a lot of ways. Especially when I had imagined it being so different.
You just have to learn, .. you never know if you can rely on someone else.

So Have a Happy Week .. I will be here, with the kitties and closets and  boxes and packing tape and ......











1 comment:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger