It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

In the dark


























Can you tell what it is ?
quite a few cats in the dark LOL

My two cats will be spending today watching me pack feverishly as I have about a week to pack everything. I will let the movers do the big stuff but mostly I want to be in charge of my own precious things and clothing.
I will regret this decision, probably by this afternoon.

The cats started the day out nicely by sleeping later then leaving me alone to doze a bit longer.
Keep in mind this is all still before 8 am ..

But then Minette spoiled it by knocking things off the counter and generally being a pest.
Merlin just watches her get in trouble and refuses to tell me what went on. He is a loyal friend, Minette should appreciate him. He never rats on her.

I have to be very careful with the packing of big boxes.
Twice today I have heard little bitty meows coming from a very large box, with a small blue cat who figured her way in but not out.

So have a Happy day .. I hope the sun is shining where you are... it is here... I looked it up and the description is the same as what I see out there ... Sunlight ... lovely.

chau for now~

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your move. I hope the drive down goes well and you will quickly find a place that you adore to settle in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you. Good luck and I will be thinking of you while you plan your next phase.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger