It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Anything But a Clown


I am a bad person. I laugh every time I see this.


Something similar happened to me as a child. It wasn't a dolphin though, it was a clown. Yes, a clown. At a children's event .. some scary huge man in clown makeup dancing around ( he was either drunk or totally manic) and there I was , at his mercy.

My (too young to have children) mother, was thrilled that the clown was paying special attention to me.  I almost hated her .. I hated the clown... I would have been so much happier if the clown had been a dolphin.

Even a Killer Whale .. anything but a clown.

5 comments:

  1. Another coulrophobia sufferer here, so you have my sympathies!

    Great photo, it made me laugh too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I looked at this too! You're not a bad person! I strongly dislike clowns and don't think they're funny at all. I love dolphins though, and certainly wouldn't cry if one dropped by to see me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a clown for my 3rd birthday. That was 45 years ago. I still can't get over it. I too laughed at that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Heti ... it is good to get sympathy lol

    Mary .. Me too .. Clowns No, Dolphins Yes !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger