It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Festive

Today my keyboard decided to behave like a Diva.
Nothing worked right, I was worried since I am contacted by email about some things that are sort of important ..
I turned everything off and went to the market ... where I bought a lot of Ramen noodles and forgot to buy cinnamon rolls. I guess I will have to ration out the cinnamon rolls until I feel like going out in the cold again.
It is Very Cold here.
Brrrrr ~~~~

Minette and Merlin nap, meow , nap and eat ... then take a nap.

Some day I will get back into the nap habit.
These days I am just grateful I fall asleep at night .. I can't bear to lie in bed wide awake.
Not here, not now ... maybe someday it won't bother me so much ..

So ... the realtor man is listing my house and will take photos and will hopefully do for me what the other person hasn't done.
And I can begin to make plans for my future .. in a warmer climate ... in a less stressful life. . .


In the meantime, I have to get out some holiday decorations and buy a wreath and make the house look a bit more festive ... cat proof festive.


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with cat proofing. Merlin, yes. Minette, not so much!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL !! I had a candle in a bowl on the coffee table..Merlin looked at it and went back to sleep.
    Minette - walked up to it and tried to sniff it.
    She might have one less whisker.
    They are such total opposites in every way except they are both extremely adorable . I am so in love :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger