It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Who Would Have Ever Thought

That I would actually miss the sight and sound of Buenos Aires Traffic.
As  seen from the balcony in our living room.
The street is Pueyrredon and the intersection is Las Heras.
Home.
I miss everything about it.

I woke early to cats kvetching.
Yes, even cats kvetch.

Open the door .... Feed me.....Open another door ... I'm lonely ... Get Up Mama !!!!
Now I am up .. they have gone off to nap .. quietly.

Let us hope ... Someone wants to see my house today. . Someone wants to buy my house today ..
I can get on with my life ... today.

I want to see the traffic again, I don't even mind hearing the traffic again.
I want to see people walking by .. I want to hear music and window shop and stop in a cafe for cafe con leche y medialunas and visit with my friends and go to a Museum and have a life again.

And if it means I have to hear traffic ... then so be it.
The cats want to see what this Buenos Aires thing is about.


2 comments:

  1. Selling home is a big thing, but I sure hope it will go well!
    My kitties wake me up in the morning, too, then go take a nap after eating. On weekends, I do the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ! they wake me up, I feed them, they go back to sleep and I am awake ! That is so not fair lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger