It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Over The River and Through The Woods

To Grandmothers house we go ~
Those trees are changing color now.
Soon then will be bare and this wonderful color photo will be a black and white photo.
I walk each day in the neighborhood and try to memorize the color and just amazing beauty of where I live. Things can change, sometimes unexpectedly. Life is always full of surprises.

I have so many photos of so many places and people.
They can be a great comfort sometimes.
They are good reminders .. Appreciate where you are and what you have now. Everything changes, nothing stays the same.

I have not seen my grand baby in over a month, apparently he has a busy social calendar and places to go, people to see. I am hoping for a visit soon.
He needs to meet Merlin and he needs to remember who I am.
And I need to see him. It is part of the job !
You know, Grand Mothering ?
You have to see the grand babies to grandmother them .. sheesh... I thought everyone knew the basic rules !

Today I will work on the garden a bit , putting things to bed for the winter, weed wacking things because I sold the lawnmower !! lol ... I don't care.
Nothing stays the same ... everything changes ...






2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for quite some time at home in the UK. At the moment I am in Boston but I think I have been very close to where you live. We were staying in Lenox and I remember you wrote about Hancock Shaker Village and Chatham. The whole area is so beautiful and peaceful and just as you describe it. I can only imagine how it must be when the snow starts to fall. I waited to write until we were back in Boston in case you thought I might want to knock on your door and you do seem a very private person. Thank you for your blog, my heart has been with you over the past couple of years. You are a very strong woman and your writing is all the more vivid now I can put you in context of a landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba.. How very kind you are .. thank you so much . Yes ! You were not far from me at all .I would have met you somewhere for coffee ... next time ! And thank you for being so thoughtful. I don't feel so strong most of the time, but thank you for that ..
    I hope your visit to the area has been good, it is very beautiful isn't it ? Please write anytime .. and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger