It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Beauty Sleep

Merlin getting his Beauty Sleep.

There are soft cat beds and cushy cushions all over the house.
He just discovered this one today - after I put him in it.
He was cautious and sniffing it out last I looked, when I came through the room later, there he was , sound asleep.

Look at those whiskers .!

9 comments:

  1. Aww, Just look at that sweet boy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it true with Merlin, as they say, that the length of the whiskers are an indication of the, um, breadth of the cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wu ... it is hard to not just give him kisses all the time.

    Marty .. I have actually not heard about that . I am not sure if I want to know. But if I do find out, I promise to let you know right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful picture. Mind if I post it on my FB?


    cigalechanta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see a picture of Merlin, I think how lucky you both are that you rescued him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cigale, No, I don't mind, thank you for asking :)


    Emm ... Sooo lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely picture of a very contented boy. He is, indeed, lucky to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super wonderful photo of such a sweet boy.
    Love his whiskers !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet boy Merlin is! His whiskers are gorgeous! We have several kitty beds, too, but my boys ignore most of them, haha. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger