It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

First I will get the dog .....

First I will get the dog .. then the little birds ... the dog will keep an eye out on the cats too.
I should be quite set for entertainment .

5 comments:

  1. I love this pic - what a sweet dog to be so relaxed with all those birdies close by!!!

    Happy week - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. My black lab is laying next to me feet in the air while I scratch her belly. The other two clown dogs are snoozing on the upholstered chairs meant for guests. I am a patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary , you too. I can see a dog doing this but not one of my cats lol'

    Dear Patsy - err... Beyondbeige ... are the other two black labs also ? I have the cats, now it is getting to be dog time. I might wait until I move to a new house but I am daydreaming now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, a house without a dog is sad indeed. This from a house with two big, black poodles !!
    P. S. Did you receive my email about Lady Lunch??

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger