It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, December 19, 2014

What ??

The cats face makes me laugh every time I look at this.
Right about now, with the final days of shopping frenzy for the holidays, I thought I would share a giggle or at least a smile with you.

It has already snowed, iced, rained and fogged here .
Winter didn't want me to think it would be gentle this year.
I say, bring it on ... I lived through last winter ..

I have plans ... Things are happening, although slower than I would like.
Not huge plans in the scheme of things but a change of location, a change of view, change ... that is my plan.

Now my luck just has to stay Good, my timing has to be Perfect ...

All during the holidays ... I don't know if you would call that good timing or not.

I will be here with the kitten.. wrapping wee presents for a wee boy who hopefully will get a kick out of Christmas this year. Last year it was all a big puzzle to him, what is that ? who is she ? why am I here ???

Actually, those have often been My thoughts these past months ...

Enjoy your Last Shopping Days til Christmas, Christmas parties, Secret wrapping of gifts after everyone goes  to bed ... all the things that make it so much fun.

Now I must go talk to a little kitten about the need for quiet and peace first thing in the morning.
Maybe she wants a dog ?

2 comments:

  1. That picture is priceless! So is Minette....

    Merry Christmas!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all your posts. Especially the adventures of Minette. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger