It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tastespotting

 Tastespotting


What do you do when you are stuck inside for DAYS  with snow ?
Today I looked in the cupboard and noticed that there was not much to eat.
I wasn't really prepared for this snow that was bigger than expected and it is soooo cold out that it is not melting.
Only the street .. not the driveway or walks ... just the street.

So what do I care ? I am snug inside with Minette the wild maniac biting snuggling kitten and television, a Kindle and music.
If they delivered groceries and cat food ... I would not come out until May. or whenever snow is finally finished. When I don't have to worry about sinking to my neck in a snowdrift or slipping and falling and not being able to get up .. or all those snow related issues that come up.

I am getting bored. I want to eat something tasty.
I have no more pasta left over.
I have coffee ... thank god.
I have some Nutella.

So thanks to Tastespotting .. I absolutely love this website !! I will be baking
Drum Roll ********

Nutella Bread Pudding.

I will see you in the Spring.
I will be the one with the chocolate on my face .. with a few buttons undone to accommodate the sudden "growth spurt" !



2 comments:

  1. Well, you have Nutella! That's one of my favorite things in the Universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been known to dip a teaspoon in a jar of Nutella now and then ... just for a taste .. a wee taste .. you know what I mean !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger