It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Life is just a Big Adventure ...

The first week we were living in Buenos Aires .. we were staying in an apartment on the top floor of a small building and the windows looked out over the parks and other buildings. The views were good .. as you can see here, Very Good.

You would have thought I never saw the sky before moving there. Every day I was oohing and aahing the clouds, the color of the sky , the sunsets . I was at the Bottom of the World, ! what did you expect ? The sky is different. I am sure it is. And there is so much of it .

We never went to visit our friends out at their estancia and I was always sorry. I wondered if the skies were as breathtaking .. as far as you can see, sky.
As far as you can see , Argentina !

Here, I have good skies. Clean air/ country air.

I am about to begin a new stage in my life. Everything I do now is a First in one way or another .
This will be the First time I have ever sold a home , bought a new home, moved by myself.
It should be interesting ... I hope I am brave enough to do it alone.
I hope there are people around me who are encouraging and not negative.
I always think, I can always move back to Buenos Aires ..
Minette likes that idea. She seems to be a bit of a tiny adventurer ..

Today I bought my first Christmas present ! yay me !
Maybe I can do it like this - each day, one gift . I should be finished by Christmas.
next year.
Oh well, we will see ... life is just a big adventure, isn't it ?

1 comment:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger