It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Here and There

The neighbors.
This building is across the street from the British Embassy . This was 2 blocks from my home.
This is where there are miles of parks along the  wonderful street called Libertador ,  where there are cafes and shops and   parks, fountains, trees of all kinds and a large man-made lake for sailing boats.
Little boats .. sail boats for little boys and often big boys .

See the color of that sky ? That was the usual.

Today here in Upstate New York, the sky is blue .
The trees are very green also..but they are thinking about a change of color.

Minette and I are muddling along. I was thinking of driving the lawnmower around.
I was just thinking, I have not actually gotten to the point where I will get on the mower and think about it or try it.
I did try it once.
It wouldn't start.
I took that as a Sign.

The chipmunks are very busy- I bought fresh corn and put one out for them. They like it !
Minette enjoys watching them .. obsessively ... morning til dark.
Poor thing, she will have a twitch soon and will need therapy.

So before I develop a twitch too, I will go start the day .. after starting it at 6 am with a fussy kitten ..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger