It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Big Red

So.... Today  I left Minette at home ...  alone ... with nothing to do .
With  no one to think of something useful for her to do...  so she got on my computer and started playing around .
She went to one of those Singles websites and she pretended to be older than she is and she made friends.
While I was out today she had some friends over.
I know this because there was reddish hair on the sofa.
My hair is blonde.
I noticed there was absolutely not one drop of water in her dish and there were what looked like footprints on the bathroom rug.
The white one.
Then I realized my Polaroid camera was missing.
I asked her about it and she looked me straight in the eye and said ..  She had no idea what I was talking about.
Tonight I got an email .. addressed to Minette .. from Big Red.
He said  he  had a great time, the camera is cool and he will be over again next week.
Minette and I have to have a talk.



3 comments:

  1. Oh that made me laugh! Thankyou.
    Maybe Big Red is looking for a loving home too?
    hetismij

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical... Thanks for the good laugh!!!!! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you -- the cat is not to be trusted!!

    :-)

    Miss you, my dear.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger