It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autumn

Enjoy your Autumn day ..

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, Autumnal photograph…… sums up the season perfectly.
    Have a great weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I loved it too. Although I would love to know what those "berries" are ? Have fun weekend,

      Delete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your Autumn!!!!! Here it is in the 80s rather than 90s :) Guess that's about all the Autumn I'll see LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is still very green .. it is cooler at night but so far, I am happy that it is still summer. It will be cold and wintery soon enough ! You will be here soon !!

      Delete
  3. I like the picture. Today was the first cool day we have had here since summer started (Los Angeles). It was such a relief. No one has air conditioning and this morning so many people were out. I walked our dogs and even they seemed happy. Hopping like bunnies on the grass. I hope you have found your keys. I really enjoy your blog.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Carrie ! I used to live in the Hollywood Hills and I still remember how lovely it was not to have to live with the a/c on all the time. But it sure is good when you need it :) I did find my keys. I am not telling where they were :)
    Thank you for reading and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger