It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Today ..

Today I stayed in and kept Minette company while waiting for the delivery man.
I cleaned house too.
I was rewarded with my delivery in the late afternoon and Minette and I enjoyed lolling in the sun coming in the front window with  some good Tango music.

Today I am going through a spell of  homesickness  for Buenos Aires  .
I am really wishing I were there . Minette can come too.

I got my delivery of beauty products that I was going to order from   Nordstroms ..

So   I got   a bit of this and a bit of that but the one thing that was a first and I was not sure about,  but for the price I felt it had better be good ..
Dior nail polish.. clear .. but with a pinkishness to it. Dior Nail Glow Enhancer . .
 I couldn't wait, tonight I polished my nails and it is amazing.

The thing is .. it is not polish that covers your nails with solid color ..
It is sheer/but pink.
So it looks like you just have really healthy pink nails with a shine to them.
But here's the kicker ... the tips of your nails, will look whiter .. so it is a sort of natural French manicure.

So that is how my nails look tonight. Pink, shiny, expensive manicure done at home ..

The the kitten needed some quality time with mama.
She was frisky and silly and very lovable.
I would throw her toy for her and when she would catch it, she would bring it back to me, climb in my lap and just sort of drape herself across my leg with the toy .. she gets sweeter   by the minute.

Tomorrow she goes to the doctor .. yes ... again.

Then I will do a little shopping, a little driving  and prepare for the weekend .. company's coming !

So I will wish you a Good Weekend now ..

                                   The snow is gone... things are green and normal again ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger