It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Peace and Quiet

Sitting here listening to the sounds of traffic, I wish I had the ability that belonged to the witch in Bewitched ( Elizabeth Montgomery) .. she twitched her nose and Magic happened.
I would wiggle my nose and pop into the Portland Oregon Japanese Gardens for a few hours of peace and quiet.
Cool peace and quiet.
But for now.. nose twitching isn't getting me anywhere, so I will throw myself into the shower and take leave of this place for the day.
When I come back this evening, we will discuss the happenings of the day and see if anything has improved.
Wishing you Peace and Quiet wherever you are ~

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm! I'm beginning to wish you could do magic with the twitch of your nose too.

    Maybe you could whisk me off to warmer climes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lovely Japanese Garden's here in Seattle too...at the Arboretum...also very deserving of a bit of nose twitching if you're inclined to see two in one day.
    xo J~

    (iIt's freezing here btw...would love a bit of heat to warm my bones!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Japanese Gardens in Buenos Aires are exceptional ! I have posted photos in the past .. we are lucky, there are always lovely gardens wherever we live :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger