It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday .. Look at This Blog !

Hilda Safari Photography

When I first started blogging, daily I would get lost in the world of all the wonderful bloggers out there.
I have been inspired by most .. but this lady was one of the first blogs I read.
The blog was called Saffron & Blueberry .. The photo on the blog caught my eye.
A photo of an elderly couple on a park bench.
When she is not taking care of her family and blogging, she is also a film editor and a lifestyle photographer .. wouldn't you like to do that too ? I would !
Take a nice browse and tell me how much you like her work.
Somewhere in your browsing, you might come across the recipes .. those are pretty great also.


1 comment:

  1. I love the photograph that you mentioned....wonderful....xv

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger