It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Day After

Pup is fine. He seems to have forgotten all about the Giant Schnauzer attack and he has stopped limping.
( I have forgotten nothing )..
I enjoyed not having to get up too early, not having to take any more antibiotics and going to the park and wandering the neighborhood with Husband and Pup, undisturbed, as slowly as we wished, I didn't even take a camera.
So this is a very slow news day.
Plans are being made for socializing once again, now that I am not feeling so ill and contagious.
We have to do some Christmas shopping !! Good Grief ! It is only early November, you say.
Yes, but first I have to find them, then I have to wrap and package them, then I have to mail them .. and then everyone gets to wait and see if they ever arrive at the intended destination.
So this weekend might include a bit of Feria shopping for things that are made by Artisans here in Buenos Aires.
And I am sure I can manage to find something that Santa can bring for me too.
Sunday there is a possibility that we will go to Palermo .... good shopping there .. more presents .. maybe a bit of a small something for me . What ?
Pup has to go to the groomer. He no longer resembles a dog. If you see a blonde with a brown bear on the street, stop and say hello to us, we will be happy to see you.
Now I must go listen to the new music my husband bought today ..

I love this .. Bajofondo Mardulce ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger