It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday around the neighborhood

The day started with a gallon of coffee then progressed to a Bloody Mary  at the cafe with chips and bites and then off to explore, camera ready. It was a perfect Spring day !
I am seeing more and more of these blooming this past week. Jasmine is also, walking past a house I am suddenly stopped in my tracks, like one of those cartoon dogs or cats, nose up, sniffing, ahhh , jasmine. These I believe , are called Ceibo.
It looks like me but it is so big !
Pup is just trying to figure out What they are !
I wanted to sniff one of these but the bees got there first.
So beautiful!
This is just that little patch out in front of a home, more luxurious than some gardens! The car looks like it is growing out of it .. an exotic blue flower.
Faces
A turret
I forgot again, why am I not living in a house like this?

I hope you had a lovely Sunday too.

3 comments:

  1. Coffee, bloody marys, flowers, and buildings?! I'm jealous of your day!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day !!! I think you should live in a house like that!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never before appreciated how tall pup is until I saw him in the photos next to tiny pups! Beautiful pictures along with a take-me-away read! Can never get over how beautiful it is there. AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger