It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Laughing and Barking

I have bronchitis. I keep coughing. .



I was walking my dog .. I coughed, he thought I was barking ...

Can you imagine being sick and coughing with this baby in the room ? 
I would keel over laughing .... and coughing

Is it true that Brandy is good for a cough?
I have chicken soup, guess I will try that first..
I am shocked that there is actually a Youtube video titled 
Chicken Noodle Soup...

I definitely lead a sheltered life.. How could I not know there was a song 
called Chicken Noodle Soup?
I don't feel like dancing but here, you can watch it .. 
you dance, tell me about it.


Now where is my Pup .. we will bark together ...

2 comments:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger